This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6.
Obtaining MAC address from the device:
- Let the STB Boot Up.
- Finish any update that it may find.
- It will bring you to the ‘Server menu’.
- Press the ‘Exit’ button on the remote control and click on ‘OK’.
- This will bring you to the main DOL screen, the ‘MAC address’ is in the upper right corner.
Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6 Setup Instructions:
- In ‘Dreamlink On Line (DOL) go to ‘Settings’.
- Press the ‘Green’ button on your remote control to pull up the ‘Edit’ option.
- Enter your ‘Portal name’ (use for example: ‘RapidIPTV’).
- enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail).
- Confirm, restart ‘Dreamlink’ and start watching.
Troubleshooting Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your Dreamlink and Wi-Fi Router.